KUNG FU BIRTHDAY PARTY
Expert martial arts instructors teach an exciting Kung Fu lesson and Padded Sword lesson. Special action-packed themed games available, including Jedi duels, Kung Fu Panda, Mulan, and more!
All Parties are Full Service!
We handle all the set up, cake cutting and serving, clean up, all utensils, napkins, plates, cups, table cloths, etc. provided. We will even help parents carry gifts back to their cars. On your child's special day, you can sit back and relax while we take care of everything.
$100 non-refundable deposit to reserve.
Prices are for up to 20 children. Additional Children are $10 each (Birthday child is free).
The Kung Fu Party Structure
We are here to provide your child an incredible and unforgettably fun birthday party experience, filled with safe Kung Fu action, epic padded sword battles, and exciting team games. We guarantee that this will be one of the best, if not THE best, birthday party you've ever had. Here is what happens:
- Kung Fu Lesson! We'll teach a beginner-level lesson that is age-appropriate, emphasizing focus, respect, and discipline. Children learn that Kung Fu is not simply a way to fight, but rather a dedication toward excellence in everything we do.
- Sword Battles! Using safe padded swords, we'll teach your group the basics of sword fighting, and then it will be time for the children to duel one another. If they are especially ambitious, they can even duel the instructors!
- Game Time! Imagine finding your way through a maze armed with your sword and allies, trying to find the treasure chest before the opposing team gets to it first. But don't drop your guard once you've found the prize - you'll need to defend yourself against the other team for they have swords too. Our team games require courage, teamwork, and a bit of skill with swords helps too.
- Refreshments! After an hour of non-stop action, the children are usually famished and ready for a break. If you are serving food or having us provide pizza, we'll feed everyone.
- Birthday Cake! It's time to sing Happy Birthday. We'll handle all the cake cutting and serving, so hang back and enjoy your child's moment.
- More Games! If there is time left over, we can engage in a variety of games such as dodge ball, tag, capture the flag with swords, and more. We have more games than can possibly be played in a day, so leave it to us.
- Closing Time. The saddest part of the day because most of the children don't want the party to end! But we'll give every child a free trial program if they would like to continue learning Kung Fu. We'll also help bring your gifts to the car. Oh, and don't worry about clean-up. We got that covered.
We are flexible, so if you have a special request, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Birthday Party Checklist
Below is a basic list of what you need to bring and plan your party at Wushu Central.
- Read the FAQ
This will answer many of your questions regarding your party here.
- Turn in the Birthday Party Agreement and your Deposit
This is required to lock in a specific date and time for your party.
- Send an Invitation to your guests
Pick up your invitations at Wushu Central. Sorry, we cannot mail these out.
- Give a Print Ready Waiver to each person you invite
These release forms are due before the party starts. Please keep in mind, if a child doesn't have a release from his parents, he will not be able to participate.
Birthday Party Signup Form
Have a specific date in mind?
Fill out the form below or call (408) 850-9479!
Please fill out the online registration form below completely and click the submit button. Our program director will contact you immediately to confirm availability and discuss party details.